1. Get upto 100% Scholarship and Full guidance for those who want to become an IAS to crack IAS in very first attempt.
2. Understand UPSC and get clear idea how UPSC exam syllabus looks and you will get idea about the type of questions asked in UPSC.
3. Assessment and Scorecard to know where you stand in the competition and you get idea about the level of preparation demanded by UPSC.
4. Get counselling and guidance after the test from our Experts to know the right strategy for all subjects to clear exam in the very first attempt.
No. of Questions
Science and Technology and Environment
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
6. General issues on Environmental ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science.
1. Total Questions = 100
Total Marks = 200
2. Every correct answer gets +2 marks.
3. There is a penalty of -0.67 for each incorrect answer.
4. There is no penalty for unattempted questions.
1. High competition for UPSC CSE demands a strategic and personalised guidance for Prelims, Mains and Interview which will be offered by Diademy under CA Rahul Kumar.
2. We Ensure complete syllabus coverage for prelims and mains with right material and brilliant value addition which will be the guiding light for you in the journey.
3. Diademy is an Institute that is committed for the success of the Aspirant to CROWN THEM WITH SUCCESS. CA Rahul Kumar and his team has wide experience in guiding civil service aspirants from 6 years.
4. Our Past results is a testimony that we help you to be in the right preparation track and ensure your success in the most optimal way.
Diademy always SUPPORT your preparation
S - Cover Syllabus wholistically (including STATIC + CURRENT)
U - Unique strategies for Prelims and Mains
P – Previous year questions & trends analysis
P – PPT & Mind maps
O – Organised current affairs
R – Revision Techniques
T – Tools for Marks Maximisation
Personal Guidance & Feedback by CA Rahul Kumar Sir helped me in getting top rank
I followed DIADEMY IAS notes to improve my content and score to get top rank in UPSC
Team DIADEMY IAS provided me support whenever I needed the most !
DIADEMY IAS helped me boost my content and exam writing skills
DIADEMY Foundation course Scholarship Test is FREE
Register using the form given on this page. Use a valid mobile number for better assistance.
Total Duration of Test: 2 hour
Total Number of Questions: 100
Current events of national and international importance.
History of India and Indian National Movement.
Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
General issues on Environmental ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
No, you cannot reshedule test.
Results will be declared after 24 hours from exam time.